Often the primary point of contact between a prospective customer and the company is through the internet or is via digital format, these ranges from voluntary signups of websites, to responses to email campaigns via mobile phone calls and much more. With this lake of Big Data collected, you need to have solid strategy of removing this data from the silo and using it as actionable information, which you can in turn use in predicting and modeling customer behavior, in order to succeed in the marketplace.
The wealth of data collected from all of the above mentioned channels, if used well by conducting thorough analytics, can produce a treasure trove of vital information which can be of immense use in helping realize lasting success for your firm. Here is an interesting by product of a survey that was conducted recently in trying to ascertain companies’ adoption of digital marketing strategies.A Whooping 47%, Of Firms Do Not Have A Defined Digital Marketing Strategy
The results were as follows 35% had integrated digital marketing strategies into their marketing, 18% defined this as a separate document and a whopping 47%, by far the majority, do not have a defined digital marketing nor do they have a defined strategy. To ensure that you move from the latter category, you must put in place a solid plan that will move you forward in your digital marketing efforts in an effort to increase your ROI.
The 5 Point Digital Marketing Strategy Outlined
The following responsys integration services and strategies, if well implemented will give great impetus to your digital marketing campaign and propel you forwards to great success;
• Have Direction – You should develop clear, measurable and actionable digital marketing strategies designed to give you an edge of the competition. This road map should include clear deliverables which will give your team issues to concentrate and focus on.
• Know Your Online Marketing Share –The dynamics of the online marketing channel are very different from those of the offline world and you need to enlist a consultant who has a depth of understanding in using these tools to find out as much as you can about, your current market share and the profile of your average customer.
• Increase Market Share – Once you have defined your goals and have some depth of understanding of the online marketing share that you command you are ready to put in place a mechanism of increasing your market share.
• Have A Powerful Online Value Proposition – Customer engagement with your brand and products hinges heavily on one thing and this is the value proposition that you are offering them. This will help you to effectively differentiate you from the rest of the pack and it will drive new customers and increase loyalty and retention.
• Thoroughly Understand Your Online Customers –This is a summation of all the above points and it can be summed up thus; not only relying on analytical tools which measure the numbers, segments and volumes of your customers, but using the feedback form in order to have personal interaction with your loyal crowd in order to understand your strengths and weaknesses.